(Hour 2c) Better late than never! Courtney Hoppe braved treacherous driving conditions this morning to give us a plethora of destination ideas for the weekend before Valentine’s Day.
That’s how dedicated Hoppe is to ensuring your weekend success! Out! is sponsored by Jacques Flower Shop
– From tonight (Thursday, 2/5) thru Saturday (2/7), there is a festival of Experimental One Act Plays — directed by students — in the Dana Center at Saint Anselm College. I did this when I was in college and it was a life-shaping experience, so you should go support these students! tickets.anselm.edu
– Tomorrow (Friday, 2/6), there’s a Snow Golf Tournament at Loon Mountain from 8am to 4pm. Watch teams of skiers/snowboarders play or sign up your own. Proceeds benefit CASA. loonmtn.com
– Also tomorrow, the Extreme Guitar Tour is at Tupelo Music Hall (Londonderry). This show features members of Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, The Scorpions, UFO and Transiberian Orchestra. tupelohalllondonderry.com
– The Farm & Forest Expo is at Radisson in Manchester on Friday and Saturday. This is a true a celebration of agriculture and forestry! nhfarmandforestexpo.org
– On Saturday (2/7), there’s a Craft Fair & Raffle at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua. Doors open at 8am and last year they had prizes like Disney World Park Hopper passes and Celtics tickets.
– Or for something a little less scandalous, Studio 550 in Manchester is hosting Date Night on Saturday — with two sessions at 6pm and 7.30pm. Couples pay $60 and make pottery together. Bring your own snacks and beverages to add to the romance! 550arts.com
– Or take your lady to see a classic Chick Flick film on the big screen at Chunky’s Cinema Pub in Nashua. They are playing The Notebook Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman on Thursdays throughout February. If you’ve never been, they also serve booze and food! chunkys.com