The Coalition of NH Taxpayers will host their Annual “Taxpayer Reunion” Picnic on July 6, 2019 at the American Legion #59 in Hillsborough from 12:00 Noon to 3:00 PM.
The Young-Richardson American Legion Post #59 is located at 538 W Main St., Hillsborough, New Hampshire 03244. There is Plenty of Parking in FRONT – and it’s Air Conditioned!
Keith Hanson from WNTK 99.7 will be our Emcee.
There will be a “silent auction” featuring New England sports memorabilia from the Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox and more! These make great gifts for sports fans while supporting CNHT which relies upon its grassroots supporters to keep its offices open.
– Download a Flyer
– Single tickets are $20 each, children 12 and under eat free.
– Get a Discount! Buy 10 tickets for $170.00
– All groups are invited to display their materials on tables around the periphery, free.
(We have the tables)
– Send table and speaker requests to [email protected]
– Set-up time is 11:30 and NOT BEFORE!
– Take the PLEDGE (Executive Council, House, Senate, Gubernatorial Candidates)
– Please enter by the main door only (at RIGHT)
– GET TICKETS HERE
WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD PLEASE SHARE THIS INVITATION WITH YOUR MAILING LISTS!
Questions? Please call Jane at CNHT: 471-0138