Home Forums Live Blog Forum TFA Board Meeting, 6/20/18

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mlawton 12 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Patrice Benard
    Participant

My laptop failed so I am trying to blog on my phone.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Will have to review video. But it seems To t Best is new chair. Humphrey is vice. Controls is treasurer. Lawton is set rotary.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Ashley and friend here regarding audit. No slides so the audience cannot see what she is talking about. The board all got the handouts,but nothing for us. This. I am tuning out.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Boring. She was just give in a spiel. Stephanie is now explaining process, I suppose for new board members are. I forgot to mention_ MattMercier was elected as an e,carnal member. Guess no one else wanted to join the circus.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Please excuse any grammar errors as I adjust to typing with my thumbs.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

There are some accounting changes coming down the road this summerbfrom go ernment. Yawn.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Something about a lease offset coming in2021.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Community outreach and career pathways via Allison ouellette, a student
    Kristi scarpone is the trustee head of that committee. Didn’t sound remotely classical. They apparently still ha ent read charter. moo

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Sat scores. Supposed to be sent in an email tonight.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Admissions update. 116 applicants confirmed As coming.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

No mention of attrition rate, that is, those running for the hills. Still assuming 380 students next year. They are saying they will have 15 seniors,which does not actually reflect those on track to graduate.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Policy on confidentiality. Motion made. Passed. No discussion.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Finally getting around to last months minutes. Adopted.

mlawton
    Participant

1 Civic-Minded – Classical education upholds the value of responsible contribution toward family, community, and governments. Students are able to connect the civic life and political experiences of historical societies to present day cultures.

2. https://www.classicalu.com/the-apprenticeship-model-three-levels-to-mastery/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.