Home Forums Live Blog Forum TFA Finance Committee Meeting, 6/19/18

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Patrice Benard 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Patrice Benard
    Participant

It is 6:49 am, no one is at the door to open the school, and I have no Agenda to post. Maureen Mooney is in her office, so I trust the door will be open soon.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Kim Lavallee, Kristy Ouellette, Susan Lawton, one student, and myself present.

Lawton asking about grant funding. Title One funding is very specific and has to be used for specific students for specific purposes. Title 2A also sometimes available, have used for professional development. Lawton asks if paras qualify. Lavallee will look into it.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Utilities went over. Lawton asks about that. Lavallee did contact companies, but the real cold snap really sent bills higher for everyone.

Lawton asking about insurance costs. Lavallee said there are 3 plans to pick from. School pays 50%.

Outside services – paras, tutors, etc…. billed back to sending towns. Also includes Business Manager.

Lavallee explains some of the challenges of the budget, timing of payments from State, etc. Have been very careful with cash expenditures, hoping to come in under budget for third year in a row.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Concerns raised about new state forms for student reimbursement. Some personal info being requested that all feel uncomfortable with. Maureen Mooney will publish a letter from the Commissioner in this week’s newsletter.

Patrice Benard
    Participant

Meeting informally adjourned at 7:28 am.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.