(Hour 1abc) Joy Pullmann from the Heartland Institute called in to talk about her experience with Common Core, why she’s gotten so involved and what she’s learned. Moreover, she and Rich cover the following areas:
- Data mining and its relation to Common Core
- Federal control of education
- The quality of Common Core‘s standards
- Involvement of the National Governors Association
- Crony capitalism aspects of Common Core
Joy Pullmann is a research fellow of The Heartland Institute and managing editor of School Reform News, a national monthly publication. You can contact her at email@example.com.