– This is your last weekend to catch A Christmas Carol at the Palace Theatre in Manchester. If your evenings are booked, catch one of the afternoon shows. palacetheatre.org
– The Gift of Lights is at the NH Motor Speedway thru January 3rd. One of my fav things! nhms.com
– Or check out the famous Santa’s Village at the Jordan’s Furniture in Avon, MA, a piece of New England history. And it’s free!
– Chunky’s in Nashua is showing some classic Christmas films. Tonight (Thursday, 12/18), it’s A Christmas Story, Bad Santa is showing tomorrow (Friday, 12/19), and It’s A Wonderful Life is on Sunday (12/21) and is also a fundraiser for the NH Food Bank. Bring a donation and your admission is free! chunkys.com
– Today is your last chance to catch the Holiday Market at the Brady Sullivan building in Manchester from 10am to 5.30pm. intownmanchester.com
– There’s an Ugly Sweater at Shorty’s tonight. shortysmex.com
– Muse Paintbar, a paint & sip location in Manchester, is featuring some thematic paintings this weekend. musepaintbar.com
– For some non-Christmasy activities, Soundtrack to Monday is playing at The Derryfield in Manchester on Saturday (12/20) and there’s a “No Shave” Party at The Amsterdam in Nashua on the same night. This is the opportunity to win prizes because you have facial hair.