(Hour 2c) A very matter-of-fact Courtney Hoppe had some simple advice for folks seeking adventure this weekend: STAY HOME!
But if you’re feeling antsy, here is her short list of recommendations:
– Head to The Derryfield in Manchester tonight (Thursday, 1/8) to see Walkin’ The Line. They’re a fabulous country band.
– Tomorrow night (Friday, 1/9), there’s a Bruce Springsteen tribute band at the Palace Theatre in Manchester.
– On Saturday (1/10) at the Palace, The Phil will be doing a show full of award-winning field scores. You might see NH Magazine editor Rick Broussard there (he’s the emcee).
– During the day on Saturday, Bedford Fields is hosting a Uniquely NH Winter Market from 10am to 3pm.
– Also on Saturday, the Manchester Monarchs are hosting Binghamton at the Verizon Wireless Arena.
– On Sunday (1/11), Jazz Brunch returns to the Currier Museum.
– And I did NOT mention that Chunky’s in Nashua is featuring football-themed movies all month. You definitely won’t see Courtney there.
Out! is sponsored by Jacques Flower Shop