Jon DiPietro of Domesticating IT and #CareerGravity came in for a special edition of Web Savvy and we’re talking all about our shiny new Girard At Large website! Sure, it looks nice, but Jon gives us the details on what’s happening in the “back end.” In these clips, hear what changes you should expect and how you can get the most of the site.
Key Differences for our New Website:
- Discoverability – It will be easier to find things because of new organization and search functionality.
- Efficiency – We’ll be able to be more proficient to bring YOU more great local content.
- Foundation for the Future – Since we’ve created our website with today’s standard Content Management System (CMS), the sky is the limit for our website to adapt and grow over time (Hint… an eCommerce store is in the works).
- Newsletter – You’ll be able to opt in for our Daily Digest, Weekly Wrap-Up and Breaking News updates.
- Archives – Our show archives are now going to be fully searchable and fully shareable! Plus a podcast on iTunes is coming very soon.
PS. Do you know what city is in our show’s new Banner Image? Let us know in the comments!