MERRIMACK, NH – Independence Day 2015 is coming sooner than you think! The Rotary Club of Merrimack is pleased to announce the Merrimack Rotary July 4th Pancake breakfast and Family Fun Day at the elementary school recreational fields on Baboosic Lake Rd on Saturday, July 4, 2015. Details of the day’s events can be found on the official web site: www.Merrimack4th.com. You can also follow the event on Twitter at @Merrimack4th, or “like” Merrimack4th on Facebook.
The Rotary Club and Town of Merrimack will provide family entertainment from 8:00 a.m. until dusk including kids’ entertainment, games, bounce rides, food and refreshments, and other activities. Some of the special events planned include:
- Rotary Club Pancake Breakfast (Get advance tickets online!)
- Family Entertainment & Music Stage
- Youth Entertainment & Music Stage
- Local Club Demonstrations
- Merrimack Police K-9 (Gunny) demonstration
- Arts & Crafts Competition
- Chalk Art Contest
- Merrimack History Tent
- Bounce Rides and Games
- Kids’ Slides
- Parade & Fireworks Show Presented by the Town of Merrimack
“The Merrimack Rotary July 4th Family Fun Day is a joy to plan and host,” said Bob Best, coordinator of Family Fun Day, “but it is only made possible with the generous contributions from members of the community. The Rotary Club of Merrimack seeks community sponsorships in order to provide a fun-filled day of family entertainment. Contributions can be made by check and through PayPal on the web site: www.Merrimack4th.com.”
Business Sponsorships available are as follows:
- $1,500 – Platinum Sponsor- Event signs all week before the 4th and all day of the 4th; name/company on placemat for Pancake Breakfast; included in press release and web site;
- $1,000 – Gold Sponsor- Promotion all day of the 4th with banners, announcements; name/company on placemat for pancake breakfast; included in press release, website, Twitter and Facebook promotions;
- $500 – Silver Sponsor- Company name & banner on display during the 4th; name/company on placemats, mentioned in press release, website, Twitter and Facebook promotions;
- $250 – Community Sponsors Company name & sign on display on the 4th; name/company on placemat; mentioned in press release and web site;
Individual sponsorships/ donations in any amount are appreciated and welcomed!
Tax deductible donations may be mailed to: Rotary Club of Merrimack Foundation, P.O. Box 181, Merrimack, NH 03054. Please place the following in the check memo line: “For Merrimack Rotary July 4th Family Fun Day” or donate through PayPal found on www.Merrimack4th.com.
Please contact the Rotary Club at Sponsors@Merrimack4th.com, or Bob Best at 603-620-6103, for more information or questions.
Founded in 1971, the Rotary Club of Merrimack is a volunteer organization of business people and professionals supporting the community. Merrimack Rotary projects have included the Roger Duhamel Pavilion at Watson Park, scholarships, reconstruction of Kids’ Kove Playground, support for Merrimack flood relief, the Merrimack July Fourth festivities, the Rotary 4-Way Speech Contest, Interact Club, lighting at Reeds Ferry fields and more. The club works with other clubs on international projects like eradication of polio, Pure Water for the World, and hurricane relief in Honduras.